Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The First Bite: Leftover Shrimp


So the other day, I made some orange soy shrimp over mashed sweet plantains (I promise a post later). But any ways, I had some shrimp left over and instead of making a full blown meal I just whipped up some white rice and peas munched away at these little critters. Of course the meal was fast, easy and delicious. I'm a lover of seafood, but shrimp is one of my FAVORITEST (I know it's not a word, but it is my blog :-)

So anyways, I just wanted to post something and not leave my readers (crickets) alone for too long. I promise, I have so many good meals to post about and I will in due time. Please bear with me, but in the mean time, just salivate over your screen and take in the delicious fusion of orange juice and soy sauce. I am still working on trying to create recipes as it is not one of my best forte's. Below are some more shots of my deliciousness!




Bon Apetit-
Divine Beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment