Friday, August 24, 2012

The First Bite: It's not DiGiorno it's Divine


For the past couple of weeks I've been craving my stuffed crust meat lovers pizza that I usually get from Pizza Hut. Somewhere in my craving I forgot that I now lived in Brooklyn, NY where places like Pizza Hut, Dominoes, and Papa Johns are scarce. I was having a NY moment of wanting it now and fast, which prompted me to use Pillsbury Pizza dough and make my own stuffed crust. I think it came it fairly nice. But I plan on making my own dough next time. Maybe I'll have a couple of dough prepared for these cravings. 


Ingredients: Pillsbury Pizza Crust, Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded and Sticks), Spicy Italian Sausage, tomato sauce and Spinach.
Roll out pizza crust and form it to the back pan, align mozzarella sticks along the edge


Roll over excess dough to cover sticks

Slice sausage to cut out meat

Peel away the skin and place in skillet with no oil to cook

This is how the meat looks after cooking. 

I put the crust in for about 8 minutes....I don't think that was a good idea, because the cheese melted too much...owell.

Sauce it.

Cheese It


Spinach it

Meat it


VOILA! Yumminess. 

Bon Apetit!
Divine Beauty 

No comments:

Post a Comment