Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The First Bite: Egg Cups


Disclaimer: I LOVE EGGS!

Now that I got that off my chest, let's get down to the nitty gritty of having breakfast for dinner. I'm on of those people that can eat breakfast at anytime, though I am not really a morning person, I just love the food.

So after browsing through some food blogs (I don't remember which one) I usually get inspired and go home and cook away. I am kind of new to this so the recipe or lack thereof will be via pictures. The egg cups were quite easy to make and there are many variations out there on the web.

Ingredients: 4 Eggs, Spinach, Onions, & Cheese.


Saute Onions

Add Spinach

Mix Together


Scramble Eggs

Add Spinach and onions in bowls cover with cheese

Bake for about 5-10 Minutes...Last minute or 2, Broil to brown cheese on top.

Bon Apetite!









No comments:

Post a Comment