Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The First Bite: Chewy Lemon Cookies


For the past week or so, I've been craving lemony goods like lemon cookies or cakes. So when I did Google a search for lemon cookies, My Baking Addiction blog came up and I found the perfect recipe for her Chewy Lemon Cookies here. I attempted it and LOVED it, my roommate also enjoyed them as well as her co-workers. Thanks Jamie!

Le Ingredients: Flour, Sugar, Salt, Baking powder, vanilla, Butter, an egg, lemon zest and juice, .

Mix together dry ingredients, then in a separate bowl mix the sugar and butter (I used shortening). In another bowl mix the egg, zest, vanilla, and lemon juice. Then mix everything. 

Everything is mixed in.

I used 1 Tablespoon to scoop the cookies, then rolled them into balls.

Roll in sugar.

Place on cookie sheet.

In the oven they go. 

VOILA!

This recipe was easy to follow and wonderful to taste. I will definitely be making these again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment