Thursday, July 19, 2012

The First Bite: A taste of Italy


via the basics of spaghetti and meatballs...

So I was craving meatballs the other day and it took me about 3 days to actually make some. And when I finally made some it was past 9 o'clock. (I need to do better) But anyways, I got my fix and so did my roommate (who happened to have made spaghetti too, minus the meatballs). But any who, to Italy we go with an easy, simple everyday pasta dish. 



Gathered my ingredients

Aside from the Italian seasoning I added a touch of Cajun and Cayenne, to give it a little kick. 

and then....we roll

I used Olive Oil to fry (Since that was all we had in the  cabinets)

I used four cheese tomato sauce, to coat the balls with. 

Pasta time

Drained and washed over with cool water....

Buon Appetito!




No comments:

Post a Comment