Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello December

So November is gone and December is here, which also indicates the end of a year and the beginning of a New Year (God willing). Of course around this time, many of us are reevaluating our past year and seeing how it wil be different in the year to come. I can definitely say that 2011 has been my year, and you know what?! 2012 will be too! I have so many things I want to accomplish that I'm hoping to begin now. So much has happened, that i have no regret whatsoever. Turning 25, graduating with my MBA (thanks Mom), and moving to New York was just the icing on the cake for this year. In the short span of the last couple of months, I got clarity on a friendship that at one point I would have hoped to be more, but accepted that it will not....I just might do a post about it. And on another note, I got back in contact with a long lost friend...only God knows where that will go. So December...how shall we spend our time together?

On another note, I've been thinking about the content on my blog and how I somewhat censor some things out because I'm afraid of what others would think about me. But if I continue with that mind set how far will I get in life? So for 2012 one of my goals is to be like a child and stay true to myself and to others and always remain honest and real. Plus folks can't judge me, without first casting judgement on themselves. With lots of love and juice.....

-Divine Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment