Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving Leftovers = Turkey Pot Pie

Turkey Pot Pie
Ok, so moving to NY has leaned me more on the broke side, so I have to use whatever I have in my fridge to make due for dinner or any other meal. So I decided to make sum Turkey pot pie with some left over Thanksgiving Turkey and mixed veggies. It was my first time making a pie crust which I used from some random recipe on Google, and also my first pot pie. Everything is made from scratch and was fairly easy. 

Turkey Filling

The filling is a mix of Turkey meat, mixed veggies, milk, flour, seasoning, and mushroom soup. I just used what was in the cupboard. I didn't measure a thing, and just went by taste. 

Pot Pie Dishes


 
My makeshift rolling pin 

Use what you have and do what you can

My butter top dough cutter (lol)




Fresh out the oven
This is my first post on making food, recipe, etc....I promise I'll get better. LOL. Hope you enjoy. 

-Divine Beauty







No comments:

Post a Comment