Friday, February 8, 2013

Mad Dog & Beans

A couple of co-workers and I decided to head out for lunch so we can take a break away from the office and we ended up at Mad Dog & Beans. I've been here before with other co-workers and I've always enjoyed the food. The atmosphere is pretty nice and exclusive, with dimmed lights and candle's blowing. It's is right downtown in the Financial District in Hanover Sq.




One thing I absolutely recommend is their guacamole! The spicy guacamole to be exact. I'm a big fan of avocado and spicy, and putting those together was just pure genius. 

So around the table we ordered a pork burrito, 2 chicken taco's and I had the skrimp quesadilla. Oh and don't mind the sangria which was amazing by the way. Everyone enjoyed their meal and we were stuffed when we left. The food and service was great, and of course can't wait to go back. 

Chucked the dueces upon leaving the restaurant. Don't let that smile fool you, my legs were frreezing in those tights, I don't know how people do skirts and dresses in the winter! But I did, love my hair though. I just cut it the night before and did a mix of scalp twist and double strand twisting. Oooh and those ear muffs where $1.99 from Forever 21 about 2 years ago. 

"I mean c'mon, live a little"

Thought I'd throw in a view of the tall building, and this is just the back streets. 

Well, until next time kiddo's. Live. Love. Laugh

xoxo,
Divine


No comments:

Post a Comment