Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Under Construction

Every now and then, I believe that we should all take a step back to re-evaluate our lives. So therefore, I am stepping back to get my thoughts together so that I can produce an effective blog for the world wide web and everything in between. I want to be as transparent as life will allow me to,but will still be modest and respectful. Understand that this blog first and foremost  honors my Father God Almighty. It's simple, without Him, there would be no me nor this blog. SO....Stay tuned as I record my life for as long as I am set to do it. Prayerfully I will bring back my passion of poerty and the simple things I enjoy in life such as food, photography, traveling, crafting, arts, and new experiences. A lot has happened in the last month and I want to make sure I don't miss anything...all in all GET READY....

God + Passion......
Divine Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment