Thursday, December 6, 2012

If...randomness about Me

Found this on a friends blog, figure why not get to know me, just a little bit better.
  • If I were a gemstone, I’d be a ruby.
  • If I were a scent, I’d be a mix of lavender and vanilla.
  • If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be bedroom slippers.
  • If I were the weather, I’d be Autumn first breeze.
  • If I were a facial expression, I’d be sleepy smile.
  • If I were a car, I’d be a Range Rover.
  • If I were a time of day, I’d be Sunrise.
  • If I were a month, I’d be November.
  • If I were a place, I’d be home. 
  • If I were a liquid, I’d be sweet wine.
  • If I were a taste, I’d be spicy.
  • If I were a sea animal, I’d be a dolphin.
  • If I were a food, I’d be Pasta.
  • If I were a color, I’d be purple.
  • If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a keyboard.
  • If I were a flower, I’d be daffodil.
  • If I were an object, I’d be food processor.
  • If I were a fruit, I’d be a mango.
  • If I were a sound, I’d be a baby's giggle.
  • If I were a day of the week, I’d be a Saturday. (Love my lazy days)
  • If I were a nail polish color, I’d be Royal Purple.
  • If I were a bakery treat, I’d be a warm croissant filled with chocolate and cream.
  • If I were a store, I’d be Macy's.
  • If I were a season, I’d be Autumn.
  • If I were a perfume, I’d be Ed Hardy (the original).

No comments:

Post a Comment