Monday, September 23, 2013

Farewell Summer 2013

This summer was one of THE best summers EVER. Well at least in NY that is. See for yourself.

The HEAT WON!!! Again of course. 

Did Mommy and Me Yog

Went to Jamaica with my Best friend.

Had a picnic with some co-workers on the lawn listening to Classical Music.

Went Rock Climbing

Enjoyed Free Kayaking

Turned 27. 

Middle School Reunion in Jamaica

Went to B's concert

Enjoyed a free gospel concert in Central Park.

Oh....I cut my hair off...just the sides tho :-/

Went to the Beach, yes in NY with my awesome co-worker Christie.

Did a little golfing....kinda sorta

Rode a camel at the Bronx Zoo! So fracking awesome!

Did I tell you I was FIERCE on my 27th Birthday!

Did a cooking class.

Our Resort in Jamaica.

My beautiful friend and her husband in Jamaica.

Went to Haiti with the familia. 

Enjoying some coconut with one of my many cousins in Haiti. 

So yea, I had quite a summer and you know what? I wouldn't trade it for the world. 

-Divine


No comments:

Post a Comment