Monday, July 29, 2013

Heights Cafe


So on Saturday, I decided to get my natural hair trimmed at SuperCuts.....grave mistake. But I digress. No pictures or anything else will be said about my experience except that last sentence. Anywho, I decided to peruse the area of Brooklyn Heights and as I was walked to get a view of the city from Brooklyn I saw gorgeous breakfast being consumed by beautiful people. So I decided to turn back and go inside. I will definitely be returning to Heights Cafe. It is nice a quaint and the food was plate licking good. I decided to get the poached egg which was what brought me in, in the first place. To be exacted, it was a poached egg with bbq pulled pork over a savory corn waffle. 





They first start you off with some cinnamon raisin bread which I devoured. The atmosphere was friendly and the price range is definitely pocket friendly. I think I may have found my brunch spot for my "getaway" Saturdays. If you are in the area, you should definitely stop in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment