Monday, April 1, 2013

April Foolery {Rant}

Source
March came and went; more like a blur than anything, which tells me to spend my time more wisely. With this being the first of the month, I want to go over some things that I will become foolish over for the whole month of April.

Today I started my 30 Days of juicing, which will definitely be challenging, but I know if I stick to it, I will be able to complete some goals that I have. My motto for this month is "Remember the Why". It is currently on my phone's lock screen, so every time I look down at it I can stay focused.

Another foolish thing that I will get into this month is going hard on my workouts. Not only do I want to focus on the physical aspect of working out, but also the mental and spiritual parts. I've been finding lately that my mind has been running a mile minute with thoughts, ideas, ramblings etc. I really wish my legs would run as much as my mind does, but I digress.

Lastly, because I know I cannot cram everything into one measly ole month, I want to  get foolish about my hair care and promoting it's growth. Last month I whipped up some shea butter and some essential oils, at first for my body, but I also decided to use it in my hair as will, while I do twist outs and such. I do mainly want to focus on growing my edges out, because BABAY, they are not the business right now.

So here's to a prosperous month of April, filled with juicing, hair care, and peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment