Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm Still Here!!!

I know! I know! I know! It's been a while since I posted. Don't worry, I'm STILL HERE! So much has happened since the last time I posted and can't wait to update you! But here is a short summary....


  • I spent Christmas alone, not lonely (there's a difference)
  • My cousins came into town for NYE (that was a big......)
  • I went to Texas! (Reminded me why I moved to NY in a good way)
  • My brother is MARRIED!
  • I kinda didn't wanna come back to NY (felt homesick)
  • The New Year has brought so many Blessings with it!
So within the next couple of days I will be updating and posting new stuff. Once I get a schedule, then I'll be more periodic with the post. Other than that,see ya next time!

------Divine Beauty------

No comments:

Post a Comment